ON Solutions: Experts in Operations
Knowledge, experience, professionalism, customer-focused, business-aligned.
ON Solutions is comprised of a group of dedicated professionals with decades of experience in customer management, contact center operations, technology management, process improvement, customer experience design and implementation, and project management.
The professionals on our team and in our network are experienced in our target fields of focus and share our vision of being a recognized global management consulting leader in helping businesses improve their operations.
Culture and People
We are like-minded, experienced professionals who apply our expertise for the benefit of our clients and their customers producing real impact and perceived value.
Employees and vetted network consultants work together using our corporate toolset and methodology to deliver what our clients expect and more.
Whether employee or collaborator, our consultants are all entrepreneurs in their own right, understanding the varied demands growing a business.
For those who have a passion for the customer and for helping businesses improve their performance, and whose “superpower” can add value to the collective team, ON Solutions may be the place for you.
Among ON Solutions collaborator profiles, we have the following skillsets. More skillsets are being developed and added each week. For each project, we will present the client with a complete profile description of the specific professional(s) that would work on the project.
• Customer Experience Management
• Contact Center Architecture
• Voice and data networking
• Cloud and premise-based architecture
• SaaS: architecting, transitioning, operating
• Management of Customer Insights and Voice of Customer Programs
• Agile, Scrum, TQM
• SDLC Management
• Systems Administration (Linux and Windows environments)
• Java, C, PHP, SQL, HTML, XML
• RPA, AI and BPM tools
• BI Tools (Tableau, Qlikview, SAP Business Objects)
• Voice systems (Avaya, Genesis, Nice, Asterisk-based, open source)
• Network Management systems OSs, and tools (Cisco IOS, Openview, Cacti, Centreon, MRTG, OTRS, SNORT, Splunk)
• CRM/ERP/Contact Management/Ticketing systems (SAP, Salesforce, SugarCRM, VtigerCRM, XCally, Zendesk, Twilio, Five9, Presence)
• Contact Center Support tools (WFM, CMS, Blue Pumpkin, Verint, CSI VO)
• Workforce management methodologies
Management and strategic skills
• Strategy formulation and execution
• Customer-centric leadership
• Leading business transformation
• Project Management
• Creating and Maintaining a High Performance Culture
• Risk Management
• P&L ownership
• Financial modeling and forecasting
• Business Development
• Sales Force Management
• Business Process Improvement
• International (global) operations
• Strategic Decision-Making
• Data-driven Decision-Making